Looking for a way to give your ride some serious sizzle? Then you should get to know our Ceramic Coating service. Our expert technicians will apply a cutting-edge nano-technology coating to your car’s paint that adds unbeatable dirt-rejecting qualities, protects against minor scratches and harmful elements, and lasts longer than your favorite pair of sneakers.
Think of it as the non-stick coating on a frying pan, adding an invisible layer on top of your paint or wrap to keep the gunk off. So come on in and let us give your ride the shine it deserves.
It’s like a secret superpower for your car’s paint job, and trust us, you’re gonna want it.
Ask us about our Fleet Wrap discounts for 3 or more vehicles!
We make happy customers.
Ceramic car coating – also known as Nano-Ceramic Coating – is a liquid polymer that is applied to the exterior of your vehicle. The coating chemically bonds with the vehicles’ paint, or vinyl wrap, creating a strong barrier of protection. Think of it like kinda the non-stick coating on a frying pan, adding an invisible layer on top of your paint or wrap.
The coating is applied to your vehicle in multiple stages, before hardening into a glass-like substance on the surface. This super hard coat protects your vehicle from all exterior factors.
• Protects your vehicle’s exterior from deterioration, preventing dirt, dust, bugs, salt, and tar from sticking to your car’s paint. This is due to the hydrophobic effect of the coating, which allows dirt and water to roll off the surface.
• The coating reduces your need for extensive cleaning in the future. Maintaining your vehicle paint is easier than ever. You’ll save time and money on washing and waxing.
• Protection from UV damage, temperatures and oxidation, so your vehicle’s colour never fades. The coating retains the colour of our vehicle, never losing its original look or fading.
• Creates a chemically resistant surface that rejects and is resistant to naturally acidic contaminants, such as salt and grime.
• Increases the value of your vehicle thanks to all the above-mentioned benefits.
Yes! Our ceramic can be applied over wrapped vinyls, as we have several formulas available, one of which is specifically formulated to bend and flex with vinyls. We can also maintain glossy, matte, and satin finishes with our ceramic coatings.
With proper care, you can expect 5-7 years. We also offer check-ups and touch-ups on your ceramic if there are any areas that require it.
No, you can still scratch a ceramic coated vehicle with improper care or other damage. Ceramic coating is more for vehicle maintenance and keeping your paint fresh.
We’re here for you and your business, let’s get going on your project.